Preschool: (3 - 5 yr. olds)
Our preschool is a separate program within Gingerbread Day Care. Our goal is to provide a childhood learning experience in a comfortable setting for children between the ages of 3 and 5.
- They are able to recognize colors, shapes, and letters.
- They will work with numbers, counting, comparing, and identifying.
- They will experiment with writing, drawing, cutting, and pretending to read, respond and discuss stories, recognize first and last name.
- Follow simple directions.
- They will experiment with opposites. (Ex. big & little, long & short).
- They will experience outdoor activities, field trips, a huge playground to swing, run, jump, and play with their friends.
- They have Parent-Teacher Conferences to inform parents of progress or concerns they have involving the children.
Preschool classes available:
- Tues., Wednes., and Thurs. mornings from 9:00 to 11:30
am. This is for children who are 3 or just turned 4 years of age.
- Monday - Friday Afternoons from 12:30 to 3 pm. This
is for children attending Kindergarten in the fall.
- There is a non-refundable $25.00 deposit to hold your Preschool placement. This deposit will be taken off your first month of preschool.